ADMISSION INTO 4 YEARS GENERIC BScN DEGREE PROGRAM
- The candidates should have passed F.Sc (pre medical) with minimum 50%. OR
- “A” Level certification accompanied by an equivalence certificate for the inter board committee of Chairman (IBCC).
- Passing the entrance test and interview of Institute of Nursing, Wah Medical College.
- Age limit is 18 to 30 years.
- Both male and female can apply.
- Induction on self finance basis.
- Decision of selection committee on the basis of entrance test and interview will be final.
- Females are encouraged to apply.
- Admission will be made on merit determined according to the marks obtained in Matric, F.Sc or equivalent exam and entry test as per following weightage:
Matric / Equivalent 10%
F.Sc/A Level 20%
Entry Test 60%